When a user who has created content is deleted then the created content is broken as the system still tries to load the already deleted user object.
- Open the backend and create a new user "usr-001".
- Login with "usr-001" and create a new article "Article #001".
- Logout from "usr-001" and delete it with another account.
- Try to edit "Article #001".
- When "Article #001" is loaded, you will get the following error message:
Could not load the user with id '/api/ezp/v2/user/users/52'
- Non existent users should not prevent content from being loaded, displayed and edited.