Using a different locale (such as de_DE) will cause content publishing to fail, if this content includes a float value.
- setup an eZPublish 5.4.5 environment, with ezplatform-solr-search-engine bundled.
- create a custom class (test_class), including a text field and a float field
- setup a command as follows:
- execute the command
- Expected result => Content is published
- Actual result => Operation fails with an exception.
In solr log, the following is echoed
- if we comment the setLocale or setField('value' lines, the content is published without constraints