Using a different locale (such as de_DE) will cause content publishing to fail, if this content includes a gmap location value.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- setup an eZPublish 5.4.5 environment, with ezplatform-solr-search-engine bundled.
- create a custom class (test_class), including a text field and a gmap location field
- setup a command as follows:
- execute the command
- Expected result => Content is published
- Actual result => Operation fails with an exception.
- In solr log, the following is echoed
ERROR org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore – org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Can't parse point '41,824882,-8,280432' because: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "824882,-8,280432"
if we comment the setLocale or setField('location' lines, the content is published without constraints