On Internet Explorer 6 (IE6), on Windows XP, we can't view the image either on thumbnail as in image-editor workbench.
See the attached images
Create an image object
1. Log in as admin on plain admin
2. Click on the "Media" tab
3. Click on the "Image" folder in the sub-items list
4. Select "Image" in the content class dropdown list
5. Click on "Create here"
6. Fill in the image details:
* Name: "TC-138"
* Caption: leave blank
* Image: browse for a file, and select the "Jellyfish.jpg" image attached to the "eZ Image Editor" test suite
7. Click on "Store draft"
Launch the image editor and check that the Crop feature works
1. Click on the "Edit" button below the image
TC-138 (ImageEditor on IE8) The edited image appears out of workbench boundaries
Can't reproduce it. It should have been fixed somewhere.
This issue has been automatically closed due to the lack of activity over a long period of time. It is very likely that it is obsolete, but if you think it is still valid, do not hesitate to reopen it and mention why.