If we use imageeditor in Internet Explorer 8, if we use an image bugger than the workbench, when we edit it and select "select" button or "crop" button, the image appears out of the workbench boundaries.
Please see the image attached.
Steps to reproduce
Create an image object
1. Log in as admin on plain admin
2. Click on the "Media" tab
3. Click on the "Image" folder in the sub-items list
4. Select "Image" in the content class dropdown list
5. Click on "Create here"
6. Fill in the image details:
* Name: "TC-138"
* Caption: leave blank
* Image: browse for a file, and select the "Jellyfish.jpg" image attached to the "eZ Image Editor" test suite
7. Click on "Store draft"
Launch the image editor and check that the Crop feature works
1. Click on the "Edit" button below the image
2. Check that the image editor interface shows up, with the "Actions" toolbar and the "eZ Image Editor" floating window
3. Click on the "Crop" button on the left