Users with "Content/Edit, Limitation: Owner" security role are unable to use the UDW.
Steps to reproduce:
- Setup clean latest eZ Platform installation.
- Login to admin UI as the default admin user.
- Create "Folder 1" and "Folder 2" folders under the root "eZ Platform" folder.
- Create a new "Editor 2" security role:
Module Function Limitations Content Read None Content Create None Content Edit Owner: Self Url All functions None User Login None
- Create a new "Editor 2" ** user group and assign the "Editor 2" role to it.
- Create a new user in the "Editor 2" user group.
- Login into admin UI as a new user (created on the previous step).
- Click the "Create" button in the dashboard.
- In the UDF select "eZ Platform" folder.
**"Folder 1" and "Folder 2" folders are shown in the UDW.
UDF breaks, and nothing is shown inside "eZ Platform" folder.