The customer observed that indexing_depth parameter is ignored when searching for Locations with Solr configured.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a fresh installation of eZ Platform and set Solr as the search engine.
2. Configure indexing_depth parameter for some CT e.g. "Article" like follows:
3. Add a new article and name it "test".
3. Create another article "test1" and place it as an embed in "test".
4. Reindex Solr: php bin/console --env=dev --siteaccess=admin ezplatform:reindex
5. Enter "Search" view in the BO and search for "test1". As indexing_depth is set to 2 you should be presented with two results ("test1" and "test").
6. Try to perform a similar search using the following command:
The searchHits array contains only "text1" and has no information about related content.
Also "text" content should be found as it is related.
Running the same command but using eZ\Publish\API\Repository\Values\Content\Query produces two results as expected.