Object relation field does not validate allowed content types.
- Create a Content Type with the ezobjectrelation field (affects also ezobjectrelationlist), non-required.
- Set a restriction on Allowed content types to e.g. Article.
- Log in as admin.
- Create empty content item using the above CT.
- Create a user who can only create e.g. Blog posts (example set of policies attached).
- Log in as this user.
- Edit the content item created in step 4.
- Try to add a relation using Create tab in UDW and choose Blog post.
Actual result: It's possible to add blog post as relation despite the fact allowed content types is set to article.
Expected result: Object relation field validates allowed content types.