When there is lots of content in search results in UDW while using ezobjectrelation FieldType, restricted Content Types are not taken into account.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a Content Type (testCT) which contains ezobjectrelation FieldType.
2. Restrict ezobjectrelation to accept e.g. only articles.
3. Create multiple folders with the same name, e.g. "test".
4. Create a new content object using testCT.
5. Add some content via ezobjectrelation and search for "test".
The search results show folders even though they shouldn't be visible due to configured restrictions.
The search results should only contain articles