Steps to reproduce:
- Create a "Container" folder under the root content location
- Under the "Container" folder create two folders:
- Folder B
- Folder A
- Change "Sub-items sorting order" for the "Container" folder to "Content name", "Ascending".
- Modify the Article type: add a new "Related folder" attribute with the following parameters:
- Field type: Content Relation (single)
- Starting location: "Container" folder
- Allowed content types: Folder
- Create a new Article content, and try to set the value for "Related folder" field.
- UDW is shown with child folders of "Container" folder.
Expected result: first "Folder A" should be shown, and then - "Folder B". So child location should be sorted following changes made in step 3.
Actual result: "Folder B" is shown first, and changes made in step 3 are ignored.