The issue is reproducible only in dev mode.
Steps to reproduce:
- Configure custom tag (see below)
- Create content, insert a custom tag in the RichText field
- In the custom tag insert:
- First paragraph with text
- Second paragraph with URL
- Third paragraph with URL
You should see an Symfony's exception page (see attachment) with message:
Custom tag should be rendered normally.
Configure custom tag:
- In ezplatform.yml add:
- Moreover, in ezplatform.yml or config.yml add:
- In your AppBundle, create the following custom tag template (in AppBundle/Resources/views/custom_tags):
- Clear the cache.
The XML is converted first by EzSystems\EzPlatformRichText\eZ\RichText\Converter\Link then, the next converter is EzSystems\EzPlatformRichText\eZ\RichText\Converter\Render\Template which does getCustomTemplateContent -> that “extracts” `<para>` from section and calls EzSystems\EzPlatformRichText\eZ\RichText\Converter\Aggregate::convert again. Therefore, Link converter is used again, but this time without <section> in XML, just only separated, multiple <para>. Each of them has own namespace declaration(s) and for the first (without link) xmlns:xlink is missing.