Setting limitation Section: Standard for Content\Create Permission will disable Publish button for user. Same issue happens with Content\Publish.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Clean installation of eZ Platform 2.3
2. For Editor Role set permissions:
3. Assign Roles: Editor, Member, Annonymous to the UserGroup Editors.
4. Create new User in UserGroup Editors.
5. Log into BO with the previously created user.
6. Create an Article under "Home" content.
The "publish" button will be greyed out.
As content "Home" is part of "Standard" section Editor user should be allowed to publish content.