When content is created and published in the default language and after translation is added to it, all newly created content using Multi Upload right after creating translation will be in translation language (despite Backoffice would be in default language).
Steps to reproduce:
1. With having default language (for this example English), create a second Language (for this example Polish).
2. Create a folder "Folder 1" in the default language. Publish it.
3. Upload some photos (sub-items) using Multiple Upload. All will be in a default language (English).
3. Add new translation to "Folder 1" (Polish). Publish it.
4. You will be redirected to "Folder 1" view in BO in English.
5. Upload some more photos using Multiple Upload.
Photos after creating translation will be uploaded in the second language, despite that Back Office is in the default language (see attached screenshot) which is confusing and not intuitive (and not compatible with v1).
Photos should be upload in BO language, not last used in translation.