Affects Version/s: 1.7.2, 1.8.1, 1.9.0, 1.11.0, 1.10.1
Component/s: Platform UI (Admin UI & Content UI)
Operating System: Debian 8
PHP Version: 5.6.30-0+deb8u1
Database and version: Mysql 5.5.54-0+deb8u1
Browser (and version): Firefox 52
- Create two folders (Folder1; Folder2)
- Create one article and in the relation fieldtype, related it with "Folder1"
- Publish. This will create version1
- Edit the created article and update name to "Article2" and replace the relation to "Folder2"
- Publish it. This will create version2
- Go to "versions" tab of the article, and create a new draft based on verison1 (the one that was first related with "Folder1")
- When we edit this new draft, we see that we have the related object as "Folder2", that is related to version2 (should be "Folder1")
Same is valid if we use relation instead of relation fieldtype.