- There is a problem with search under content of type 'ezobjectrelation';
- It is looking for location, not content;
- Now, there is small problem with it, as "text" copy field that is used to search text on is only existent in content type solr documents (document_type_id=content);
- So it looks like this is being solved by using the document structure (content is parent locations are children) and query similar to this one is used:
- Unfortunately, using `child` query parser stops solr from calculating the score making everything 0 and equally good resulting in mixed up results perceived by editors;
- Maybe the simplest way is to change this to work like the main search and search for content, not for location.