As an Administrator I want to setup a basic role-management in the backend:
• Editor John Doe should access a certain subtree in the content-tree,
• Editor Jane Doe should access the whole content-tree.
Expected: John can login and work within his subtree limitation.
Actual: John can't login with error "failed to load root locations"
Please see attached screenshots and the DB-Dump.
Steps to reproduce:
- Install a clean eZ Platform 1.8:
- Login as “admin” and setup a basic content-tree :
/Folder A/Level A1/Level A2
/Folder B/Level B1/Level B2
- Setup the two users in the Editors-Group "John" and "Jane" with the password "publish".
- Set the Subtree-Limitation on "/Folder B/" for John and the Subtree-Limitation for Jane on "/"; remove the default Subtree-Limitation for the Editor-Group "/1/2".
- Try to login as John: red bar error "failed to load root-locations"
- Inspecting the Browser-Console we see
“Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 401 (Unauthorized) http://localhost:8000/api/ezp/v2/content/locations/1/2
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 401 (Unauthorized)"