Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to platformui, to "Admin -> Languages";
2. Create a new language with a smaller name such as "Czech" with code "cze-CS" (and reload platformui to make newly created languages available for use);
3. Go to "Content -> Content Structure" and, under Home content "eZ Platform", create some random content MyContent in eng-GB default language, and publish it;
4. Create a translation for in in Czech and publish it;
5. On viewing it on platform admin interface, click on the top right corner Language Switcher to change to view it in Czech.
6. Now, while viewing it in Czech, click back on the Language Switcher to show the name of the language "English (United Kingdom)". You will see that the name of the language is cropped in display to the width of the smaller-width language name "Czech" (you can only read "English" or something like that)