Object state changes/assignments does not clear persistence cache in platform stack.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Content with states non admin user (for instance anonymous) has access to
2. Another state non admin user does not have access to
3. Verify content is accessible to non admin
4. Change state of content (and publish, but publish should not be necessary)
5. Verify content is accessible to non admin
This bug shows itself on step 5, you would either still have access to the content or you'll get error/exception.
(check support issue for more info if steps is not reproducible)