Relations between objects are, sometimes, not updated properly.
- in an installation with (at least) two languages
- create a class, with a text line and a non translatable object relation field
- create an object of this class. select one image for object relation field
- translate the object to a new language, publish.
- edit the object, remove the relation and select a different image for it. publish the object
- verify that in Relations tab, the previous related object is still visible.
- if you edit and publish the object again (without changing anything) the Relations tab will show only one related object (as expected)
The problem can be verified in relation as well as relationlist