Discovered while testing
EZP-23607. Please check the attached image for better understanding.
If you try to use copy version button to create a new version, it won't work in the "Published Version" and "New Drafts" panels.
- Click at any article and then "Manage Versions"
- At "Versions for <Article #001>" panel, select the published version and click the "Create a Copy of Version" button
- Confirm a new draft will be created
- Do the same thing with the "Published version" panel, and confirm nothing will happen
- Do the same thing with the "New drafts" panel, and confirm nothing will happen