If you center a paragraph and then apply class information, this is properly saved.
However, If you apply class information and then center a paragraph, the class information is lost.
1. Add test paragraph class to settings/override/content.ini.append.php:
2. Create or edit an article;
3. Add 2 paragraphs to "body" field e.g.:
4. Center paragraph 1, and then add "lead" class to it;
5. Add "lead" class to paragraph 2, and then center it;
6. Disable editor and look at resulting code:
Paragraph 1 is OK, while paragraph 2 has lost its class information.