Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 5.2-alpha1
- eZ Publish LS (master)
- included one additional extension, e.g. ezcomments or ezfind
- Installed Zeta Components through composer.json
- No eZ Components installed through PEAR or download into lib/ezc
This is a connected to #
EZP-21408 as it concerns an installation of eZ Publish legacy with eZ/Zeta Components installed through composer only.
In the given environment (with activated extension ezcomments), eZ Publish's PHPUnit tests fails after a while with the message
Adding zetacomponents/event-log to the composer.json file fixes this issue.
- Checkout ezpublish-legacy
- Install Zeta Components with composer install
- Checkout ezcomments
- Copy ezcomments into extension/ezcomments
- Activate extension
- Run the PHPUnit tests