This story needs implementation spec, and a final vote in engineering and community.
Current proposal that has most favor is:
- ezp-next -> ezpublish-api
- ezpublish -> ezpublish-legacy
- ezpublish5 -> ezpublish
A couple of problems exist with this proposal:
- links to all repo's will break (but current consensus is that it will be worth it long term)
- Note: We could send a request to github about possibility of setting up redirects, if that is possible, then maybe "ezpublish5" should be renamed "ezpublish-standard" or similarly to reflect it is a meta/build repository
- ezpublish-api is not a good name as it contains so many other things as well
- We could consider splitting up ezp-next into "-api" (including spi), "-core", "-core-bundle" and "-legacy-bundle", benefits would be clearer separation between what is what, even though "-core" would still contain lots of different stuff not strictly related to each other.