In cluster mode environment, db, when we try to apply a watermark to an image, the watermark image is deleted from the ez installation correspondent folder (./extension/ezie/design/standard/images/watermarks)
When we press "apply" button, the following message apears: ""The image is not loaded because of a server error""
In single mode environment, this behaviour does not occur.
Steps to reproduce
Create an image object
1. Log in as admin on plain admin
2. Click on the "Media" tab
3. Click on the "Image" folder in the sub-items list
4. Select "Image" in the content class dropdown list
5. Click on "Create here"
6. Fill in the image details:
* Name: "TC-139"
* Caption: leave blank
* Image: browse for a file, and select the "Jellyfish.jpg" image attached to the "eZ Image Editor" test suite
7. Click on "Store draft"
Launch the image editor
1. Click on the "Edit" button below the image
2. Check that the image editor interface shows up, with the "Actions" toolbar and the "eZ Image Editor" floating window.
3. Click on the "Fit on screen" button to display the full image
Check that the Watermark interface is complete
1. Click on "Watermark" in the left toolbar
4. Check that a list of 3 watermark images is visible below
5. Click on the first logo in the list, the ElePHPant.
6. Click on "Apply"