if nearly 10000 persons are notificated of a node (has an entry in eznotificationcollection_item fÃ¼r the same notifications event and a mail has to be send to all of them while handling the ezcurrenttimestamp event), it happens that 1.5 GB memerory limit in php.ini is not enough.
The solution seems to be simple. Do not collect eZNotificationCollectionItem IDs and remevo them after sending all mails. Remove them after every mail.
a patch is attached, please proof it and adopt it in Versions it has to.
- Set subtree notification for 10000 user dor one node.
- publish an object under this node
- run notification cronjobs,
- run notification cronjobs, when senddate is over
- watch the raising memory usage