Node tree in inconsistent/illegal state because of hidden parent with retrofitted related objects as children... In other words, the following everyday usage leads to trouble in the tower... (trÃ¸bbel i tÃ¥rnet)...
1) Create a new article, publish it as a hidden node.
2) Edit the node and upload an image to it (related object as child).
3) The image is immediately placed in the node tree. However, it is visible.
4) Publish the article (still as hidden node).
5) The article is hidden, but the image is still visible.
WARNING! The node tree is now in an inconsistent/illegal state. This is a bug. The system should never allow the child of a hidden node be visible. Note: while playing around with these things, I think I came across some other issues as well...will report them later, when/if I am able to reproduce them...
See the description field.