When copying content fails due to lack of Permission involving Content/Create with limitation on Language it will give a wrong error message, eg:
User does not have access to 'create' 'content' with: parentLocationId '42', sectionId '1'
Steps to reproduce:
1. Clean installation of eZ Platform 2.5.5
2. Add Polish language in the Back Office.
3. Create Polish Create Role with following permissions:
4. Create Polish Create User Group. Assign Polish Create Role to it.
5. Add User to Polish Ceate User group.
6. As Admin create folder English Folder in English language.
7. Log in as previously created user.
8. Copy English Folder.
You will be notified that you don't have sufficient permissions (which is true) because you can't create content for specified location and section (which is false).
You will be notified that you don't have sufficient permissions because you can't create content with the English Language.