Affects Version/s: 2.3.1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Form Builder
When using the Form builder I can add an email form to the field. When set to required it does not pass the server side validation. The default validation is set to "Alphabet" and with the @ and . characters it will not pass.
Currently there is no Email validation. You can use a Custom validation, with a pattern like to achieve passing validation. However, this is not what I would expect as a user of the system.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create new form object and edit form
2) Add email element, set it to required and submit
3) Save object and open it on the front end siteaccess
4) Enter email and submit form
5) See validation error: Value does not match the pattern.
6) Edit form and change email validation to custom and this pattern:
7) Open front end and refill form
8) Enjoy the sweetness of the submitted form