Steps to reproduce:
- Create multisite config as follows:
where location_id: 57 is ID of newly created folder (name it "test") under Welcome to eZ Platform Enterprise Edition Content.
- Create another folder inside the newly created folder (name it "issues").
- Go the folder created in the previous step to frontend using site2 SA (http://localhost/site2/test/issues).
- Folder is visible - that's fine.
- Create URL Alias for this folder named "error" - use Place at the site root option.
- Go to the following URL: http://localhost/site2/error.
No exception, you should see proper folder info rendered.