When editing certain Content (for example for Folder CT "Short name" attribute is being changed) and URL changes the old URL is stored in browser and Persistence cache (even though it does not exist in the database). The old redirection works, however, when we assign this old URL to different Content it will still point to the previous Content. Clearing browser and persistence cache resolves this problem.
Note: the cache pool type doesn't matter, so it's not a Redis related problem.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create first Folder Content with attributes:
"short name": aa
- Create second Folder Content with attributes:
"short name": bb
- Go to first Folder's URL i.e. http://localhost/aa - you can see proper data
- Edit first Folder and chang "name" and "short name" to "a"
- Go to the newly created URL: http://localhost/a - you can see proper data of the first folder
- Go to the old first Folder's URL: http://localhost/aa - you have been redirected to http://localhost/a
- Add new URL to the second Folder: "aa"
- Go to the following URL: http://localhost/aa
You have been redirected to http://localhost/a (the first Folder)
You should have been redirected to http://localhost/bb (the second Folder)
- Clear persistence cache
- Clear browser cache
- Repeat last step - you have been redirected properly