Status: Specification Done
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:[3.3] - Sprint 1
The layout for doc.ezplatform.com needs the following improvements:
- Fix broken scrollspy in right navigation (does not move when scrolling upwards)
- "View on github" link in the latest branch should link to existing branches on github
- In the left navigation the current page should be centered on the screen
Improvements (in order of importance):
- Make main text column wider
- Move the version switcher to top-right corner (see Symfony doc for an example)
- Make note boxes with titles (e.g. "Beginner tutorial" in https://doc.ezplatform.com/en/master/getting_started/first_steps/) act like anchors.
- Ensure wide code blocks are readable by:
- line breaks?
- zoomed-out modal?
Add a dark mode?