Update branding within the application
Objective: Change or remove eZ logo (specially in the views where the logo shows the two squares) and remove Pulley illustrations.
- Change logo for new one, based on branding requirements ("ez-by-ibexa logo.svg", attached in this ticket. Naming of file is just a suggestion here):
- This change would apply to Login and throughout all views in navbar;
- Note: New logo attached keeps the same subfolders structure as the previous one: logo-orange, logo-white and logo;
- Change favicon logo for new one, based on branding requirements (new "favicon.ico", attached in this ticket);
- In login view:
- Background color: based on new branding guidelines] is Ibexa Dusk Black (#131c26). To consider if it is added as new SASS color variable now or later on;
- Background picture (attached in this ticket, "v3.1_login-background.jpg");
- In footer, change company's reference, from "eZ Systems AS" to "Ibexa AS", according to branding and corporate-legal guidelines;
- Added also Login flow for reference. Check prototype for further reference;
- Update error pages views, based on branding requirements. Affected views:
- 404, 401 and 503 error pages views. Check link to prototype for more detailed references;
- Error message in Page Builder, when cannot display specific preview added, remains as is currently without changes. Check link to prototype for more detailed references;
- Update welcome page of clean install:
- Update logo and remove background svg on bottom right side. Check link to prototype for more detailed references of its final view (attached "ez-by-ibexa-white_logo_B64.txt", in case it is of any help in that view, just copy&paste).