Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Admin / Content Types.
- Add new content group e.g. 'Images'.
- Within content group 'Images' create a new 'Content Type' with defined fields 'content query' and 'author'.
- After that go to Content / Content structure and add new 'Landing page'.
- On 'creating new landing page' view add block 'Content List'.
- Click on 'settings' button in this block and then 'select content' button.
- Switch tab to 'Create' and select your 'content type' from the list and then click on 'create content' button.
- After publishing created landing page try to request for this content through rest API client with provided content id, version and identifier of content query.
After requesting for a content 'Landing page' user receives status code 500.
User should receive correct status code e.g. 406 with correct response message