We've added via ezsystems/ezpublish-kernel#2615 the feature to copy all translations from a published Version, but the one being published.
It was implemented as another argument to publishVersion, strictly tailored for AdminUI needs, so the usage change was done in the Repository Forms. Therefore we need Behat scenario that covers this feature.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create another (not English) language in Admin > Languages.
- Create an Article in English with the intro in English.
- Add Polish translation with the intro in Polish. Publish.
- Create Draft in English - modify English intro. Save, do not publish.
- Edit Polish translation - modify Polish intro and publish.
- Edit the draft created in the 4th step. Publish as-is.
- Observe that published Polish version has the intro from the 5th step and published English version has the intro from 4th step (either via language switcher in Location view of that Content in AdminUI or by configuring front SiteAccess with Polish language).
Can be broken by reverting ezsystems/repository-forms#296.
TBD: the actual Behat scenario for this feature.