Occasionally quick editing of Content placed in Content List block can result in that whole block won't be displayed due to lack of permissions.
Steps to reproduce
1. Clean installation of eZ Platform 1.13
2. Inside Home create a folder named Articles. Publish it.
3. Inside Articles create a new Article named Article. Publish it.
4. Create a new Landing Page called Articles Page. In Articles Page add a new Content List block, pointing to Articles with "Content Type to be displayed" set to Article. Publish Article Page.
5. Set xdebug breakpoint on https://github.com/ezsystems/ezpublish-kernel/blob/09bc2fedd7d5d2c4280644f9d914bfb82dd294f3/eZ/Publish/Core/Repository/ContentService.php#L1497
6. Edit Article. Publish it. Script execution will halt on the previously created breakpoint.
7. In the browser's incognito mode open Article in site Site Access.
8. Continue with previously halted script execution.
9. As anonymous user view Article Page in site Site Access.
Content List block won't be displayed.
Note: Content List block will be displayed normally when logged in as Admin user.