When the user tries to copy the content from one location to another, he is redirected back to the base location and receives notification User does not have access to 'read' 'content' with: contentId 'XX'.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Clean eZ Platform v2.5 installation
2. Create a role with the following policies:
|Content||Read||Subtree of Location: /Home/eZ Platform|
|Content||Versionread||Subtree of Location: /Home/eZ Platform|
|Content||Create||Subtree of Location: /Home/eZ Platform|
|Content||Read||Location: /Home , /Home/eZ Platform|
3. Create a User and assign him to the created role
4. Create two folders under eZ Platform directory: A, B
5. Create an Article in folder A.
6. Sign in as a recently created user
7. Open created Article in AdminUI
8. On the right bar click copy, select the folder B, confirm.
Expected: User is redirected to copied content in the new location
Actual: User is redirected back to base content with error notification: User does not have access to 'read' 'content' with: contentId 'XX'.
Note: New ContentInfo is missing the mainLocationId, thus in https://github.com/ezsystems/ezpublish-kernel/blob/7.5/eZ/Publish/Core/Limitation/LocationLimitationType.php#L137, thus the $targets is always empty