Affects Version/s: 2.5.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Online Editor & Rich Text field type
When multiple images are embedded, the menu of the first selected Image-Embed will be kept when selecting another image afterwards.
This results in the wrong alias-selection being displayed in edit.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create new Content containing Richtext-Type
- Add 2 Images via Image-Embed
- Change the second image to use a different Image-Alias (e.g. small)
- Publish the content
- The correct and selected aliases be used in location-view
- Open the edit view for the content
- Select the first or second image (correct alias displayed)
- Select the other image depending on the first selected
- Image alias selected on the first embed will be displayed (selection does not update correctly and the stored data remains unchanged)