Sending relation to the trash can result in access being denied to content when there are limitations set for Content/Read policy.
Steps to reproduce
1. Clean installation of eZ Platform 2.4.2/2.5.0
2. Create a new Content Type Content with Relations with only one field: Relations - ezobjectrelationlist
3. In /Home create and publish two Articles: Article 1 and Article 2.
4. In /Home create Content with Relations, in Relations field choose both Articles created in step 3. Publish it.
5. Send to Trash Article 2.
6. Create a new User Group Test Group.
7. Create a new Role Test Role with Policies:
|Content||Read||Subtree of Location: /Home|
8. Assign Test Role to the Test Group.
9. Create Test User in Test Group.
10. Log in to Back Office as Test User, go to content view of Content with Relations from step 4.
An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("User does not have access to 'read' 'content' with: contentId '67'") in "EzPlatformAdminUiBundle:fieldtypes/preview:content_fields.html.twig".