When a user has a role assigned that allows creating any Content Type and that assign has a limitation, the user can see all Content Types in "Create your content" menu (the same issue occurs in UDW).
Steps to reproduce
1. Clean installation of eZ Platform 2.4.2/2.5.0.
2. Create User Group named Article creators.
3. Create User in that group.
4. Create a new Role called Article creator with Policies:
|Content||Create||Content Type: Article|
5. Assign Announymous Role to the Article creators User Group.
6. Assing Article creator Role to the Article creators User Group with Limitation: Section:Media.
7. Log in to the back office as the user created in step 2.
8. Go to Content structure. View Home Content in the Content Tree root.
9. Click on Create Button on the right panel.
All Content Types are listed in Create your content menu.