For the Relation List field type users can define a default location where users will start browsing with the universal widget. This works fine, but if the location is hidden then the Content Type editing view crashes with the message:
Once the object is visible again, then editing works as expected again.
Steps to reproduce:
- Install clean eZ Platform (v2.4.2)
- Create a folder in the content root with the title "Articles"
- Edit "Article" content type and add relation field (Related Articles)
- Set relation field default location to "Articles"
- Hide "Articles" folder via UI
- Edit "Article" content type
- See error