Affects Version/s: 2.4.2
Fix Version/s: Customer request
Steps to reproduce
- Create a new role, for instance Foo,
- Create a new user, for instance John Doe,
- Set the following policies for the Foo role:
Module Function Limitations Content Create Article User login SiteAccess: site, admin
- Add John Doe to the Foo role,
- Create a folder, for instance Recipes
- Add some articles directly to the Recipes folder
- Login into AdminUI as John Doe,
- Open Content Browser
- Go to Content / Content Structure tab
- Choose the Recipes folder
At this point user is not able to click the Confirm button which should redirect him to the directory with articles.
User John Doe can't Confirm directory with Articles from Content Browser.
According to the permissions configuration, John Doe should be able to access directory with articles from the content browser.