Assume we have a user who is able to content and edit only translation. This is possible from the policies settings:
But the API doesn't allow him to publish the translation or edit it later without adding the main(initial) language of the content(e.g english) to the and policy list.
Step to reproduce:
- create a content in english
- create a user and assign him above policies
- try to publish the translated content
- The user can translate, edit or publish only the content language previously assigned to him.
- User can't publish translation
- User get a list of all languages in the system when he clicks the + button in the translation tab.
- Content already available in german is not possible to be edited , due to :https://github.com/ezsystems/ezpublish-kernel/blob/master/eZ/Publish/Core/Limitation/LanguageLimitationType.php#L132