It would be useful to add multiple Steps that allow setting up complicated testing scenarios quicker.
- Creating Content Types (https://github.com/ezsystems/developer-documentation/pull/467/files#diff-dd334a760e1b7d33678a72e887dfc54bR24 can be used)
- Creating Content Items (same Steps as in https://github.com/ezsystems/developer-documentation/pull/467/files#diff-dd334a760e1b7d33678a72e887dfc54bR24). Make sure multiple Content Items can be created at once.
- with an additional Step:
- Creating a user (optional: in group)
- Assigning user or group to Role
- Creating a Role with policies and limitations
Some of the actions were already done in https://jira.ez.no/browse/EZP-29612 , others are available in some way in BehatBundle (https://github.com/ezsystems/BehatBundle/tree/18a847270cef3f6f535d55b6d028ea9356d8a68d) . We should extract thing from the Doc to Behat Bundle and refactor it to suit our needs (and prepare it for 7.0.0 release).