- create basic http cache scenarios that make sure that cache is correctly cleared when actions are executed
1. Create a Folder using API
2. Visit the Folder on the frontend using a Browser (Selenium or Goutte*)
3. Edit the Content Item using API
4. Visit the Folder again
5. Make sure that the changes are visible
(Optional: verify browser headers).
- Goutte allows to check response headers, which allows to see whether the visit is cache HIT or MISS
It would be useful to fix https://jira.ez.no/browse/EZP-29291 first, so that the API usage is not limited to tests not using Redis.