Affects Version/s: 1.7.8, 1.13.4
Fix Version/s: 1.7.9
The variation used on the frontend are not dependant on the siteaccess currently used, instead the default one is used.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Define two different siteacceses in ezplatform.yml
2. Define one image variation for each site access, with the same name but different parameters:
3. Login as admin to the admin panel
4. Create a new Image in Media/Images
5. Start creating a new Article
6. In the "Body" field embed the Image created in Step 4
7. Select "my_var" as image variation
9. Visit the created article on the frontend in both siteacceses.
Images is displayed in different size in both siteaccess, as the image variations have different sizes specified.
Images are displayed in same size (of site siteaccess definition).
I've added logger to the AliasGeneratorDecorator class and verified the cache key used when accessing the second siteaccess:
But the directory web/var/second_site does not exist (web/var/site does).