Affects Version/s: 2.2.1
Fix Version/s: Customer request
Can for instance be reproduced on eZ Platform Sales Cloud
Files uploaded to file field type are lost if a user saves the object before publishing. End result is that the object is published, but the file is not stored and leads to a 500 error.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to media/files/xxxwhateverfoldernamexxx
2. Click ‘Create’ in the right-hand menu
3. Select ‘File’ from the options box
4. Name file, then upload from file source (without title image) – THIS BIT WORKS OK
5. Click ‘Save’ in the right-hand menu– THIS BIT WORKS OK
6. Click ‘Publish’ – DISASTER – this is when file size reverts to ‘0 bytes’.
If step 5 (save) is not performed, the system works as expected and the file is available.