Changing section for content inside Details tab updates the database with change but does not commit to solr index.
Steps to reproduce:
1. On the clean installation of eZ Publish 5.4 with solr enabled, create a new section: "Test section".
2. Create a new User Account in Editors User Group.
3. Go to: Media Library / Media / Images, click on funel.
4. In the details select from dropdown previously created section Test section, click Set button (see attached screenshot).
5. Log in to newly created Editor.
6. Search for funel.
Search result will show funel image, even when the user has no access to it. Clicking on it in search results will show The requested page could not be displayed. (1) error.