Affects Version/s: 2.1.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Platform UI (Admin UI & Content UI)
While we don't support translating Content Types in the new Admin UI yet, saving these migrated from Legacy should at least be possible.
- Install eZ Platform clean
- Add via Admin UI another language: pol-PL
- Create using PAPI new Content Type in a pol-PL language:
- Try to edit that Content Type in Admin UI
- Observe that both Content Type and Field Def names are empty.
- Fill-in empty names.
- Save Content Type.
- Observe either HTTP 500 error in prod mode or "Notice: undefined index pol-PL" in dev mode.
It should be possible to save Content Type without error.
It's worth to notice that the error comes from the other language (pol-PL) not being present in the prioritized languages list of admin SiteAccess. Once it gets added, the issue disappears.
However I don't think that not having a language in the list should be a blocker for saving Content Type.