Existing CI named Products, path 'eZ Platform/Products', Products has got several sub-items
1. Create new role with policies:
- Content/Remove with limitation 'Node/Products'
2. Create a user and assign it to the role
3. Log in as a new user
4. Go to eZ Platform/Products - Trash button is active on right sidebar
5. Go to any sub-item view - Trash button is inactive
6. Go back to eZ Platform/Products, click Trash button and confirm
CI is removed and its sub-items are removed as well. It should be forbidden, because user didn't have permissions to remove subitems. See attachment please - there is a message from eZ Publish which is shown in similar situation.
User is not allowed to remove CI with sub-items when he doesn't have rights to remove sub-items as well.