Currently, when the Universal Discovery Widget makes Requests for any of the Content Types (to URL like /api/ezp/v2/content/types/<id>), these Requests don't have Cookie header. This means that, for example, the Request is always done as an Anonymous user (because there is no "eZSESSID" cookie sent), which can cause other issues in some installations.
This issue happens only on eZ Platform v2.
There might also be other instances when the Cookie is not sent.
Steps to reproduce
- Create new eZ Platform v2 installation.
- In Admin UI, go to "Content"/"Content structure".
- Click "Create" button and select "Article" Content Type.
- Open the browser's developer tools.
- Click inside "Intro" Field and then on "+" on the left. Select "Image". Universal Discovery Widget should pop up.
- Click on "Media" inside the UDW.
- In the "Network" tab of your browser's developer tools, there should be Request to /api/ezp/v2/content/types/1. Click on it and check the Request Headers. Cookie header won't be there (and it should be, containing at least "eZSESSID" cookie).